King of the Damned
Posted: Sep 25 2003, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Satan's relative
Group Icon

Group: Full members
Member No.: 48

bron: Blabbermouth.net

SOULFLY mainman Max Cavalera has officially parted ways with the rest of his band ó bassist Marcello D. Rapp, drummer Roy Mayorga, and guitarist Mike Doling. According to informed sources, the mass exodus was prompted by the firing of Rapp by Max and SOULFLY manager Gloria Cavalera (Max's wife), which in turn led Mayorga and Doling to quit in protest. Cavalera is said have already launched a search for replacement musicians with a view towards beginning work on the band's fourth album, tentatively due next summer through Roadrunner Records. It is not presently clear if SOULFLY's previously announced live appearances at the end of September ó including Thursday's (September 25) gig at the Whiskey A-Go Go in Hollywood, California and Saturday's (September 27) appearance at the D-Low (Dana Wells) Memorial Show in Tempe, Arizona ó will go ahead as scheduled or if they will be completely scrapped.

UPDATE: Soulfly's New (Temporary?) Lineup Revealed

SOULFLY mainman Max Cavalera will be joined by guitarist Marc Rizzo (ex-ILL NINO), drummer Joe Nunez (who played on the group's "Primitive" release and subsequent world tour), and bassist Bobby Burns (ex-PRIMER 55 guitarist) at the group's live appearances in California and Arizona, scheduled to take place later this week. It is not presently clear if the trio will be named permanent replacements for recently departed bassist Marcello D. Rapp, drummer Roy Mayorga, and guitarist Mike Doling.

hopelijk is dit bullshit

--------------------
Nothing seems to make sense, I'm tired, tired of if all, I've stopped searching for meanings... there are none.
Time heals nothing, all it does is make you more bitter, more twisted yet sucks the life out of you... leaving you too apathetic to search revenge.
Revenge on a society that has lied to you since the day you were born.
Only humanity would fill it's days with so much fucking missery to prove to itself it must be worth something.
To who?... to who are who are you worth something? Who would ever fucking miss you... who will miss you when you are dead?... I will tell you... no one
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Sep 25 2003, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

Group: Super Administrators
Member No.: 17

is altijd de vraag als het van blabbermouth komt, maar het zou geod kunnen

--------------------
What is this hell you have put me through
Do as I say not as I do
pushed onto me what's wrong or right
hidden from this thing that they call live

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
Pickle
Posted: Sep 25 2003, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

ultimate poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 23

het is ook bullshit, King, waar zie jij in hemelsnaam in dat artikel dat soulfly uit elkaar zou gaan??

en MFB, blabbermouth = roadrunner
en soulfly = roadrunner

dus die zullen er wel redelijk op zitten..

maar uit elkaar? soulfly is uberhaubt het levende ego van Max... volgens mij is het nooit langer dan 1 jaar de zelfde line-up geweest in die band..

--------------------
I'm the king of nothing, it's what I am, what I'll always be
I'd rather be a king of nothing, then a servant in a sick society
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Sep 25 2003, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

god dat zou de url verklaren wink.gif en tevens dat teken + balk van roadrunner bovenin elke keer als ik daar kom wink.gif(www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net)

metalfan.nl meld het hier ook

het desbetreffende artikel is hier te lezen op blabbermouth.net

en toch vind ik blabbermouth.net niet al te betrouwbaar (evenals mijn nieuws)

reden is onderandere dit:
If you have a juicy news story that you think should be reported on BLABBERMOUTH.NET, please drop us a line by sending an email to bmouth@bellatlantic.net the old-fashioned way or using this handy web form.

ik lees op mijn manier, wij willen de primeurs hebben en zullen daarom veel posten wat niet bevestigd is....

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
Pickle
Posted: Sep 26 2003, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

ultimate poster
Group Icon

ok Vincent en Bono, gaan wij eventjes fijn met z'n drieeen zitten en dat artikel lezen.

conclusie: er staat nergens dat Soulfly er mee kapt. een topic beginnen er over is echter WEL suggererend, iets wat blabbermondje hier niet doet. ze meld slechts dat Max ook in 2003 nog steeds een blok voor zijn dreads heeft. (melden dat zijn band aan het 'evolven' is terwijl hij voor de zoveelste keer een hoop bandleden is kwijt geraakt)... Da's nauwelijks nieuws, dat geef ik je, maar goedkope hete lucht? neeh..

en toch vind ik blabbermouth.net niet al te betrouwbaar (evenals mijn nieuws)

LOL!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Sep 26 2003, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

ik had het verkeerde artikel als link gegeven King of the Damned had zijn bericht op dit artikel gebaseerd:

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/ne...ewsitemID=15393

In dit artikel staat dat soulfly uit elkaar gaat (iedereen een andere kant op is hetzelfde als uit elkaar) en ik het updatje staat dat er nieuwe mensen zijn gevonden als vervanging

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
King of the Damned
Posted: Sep 26 2003, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Satan's relative
Group Icon

Member No.: 48

ik heb het ook maar ergens gehoord dus, eerst van een maat, daarom staat er ook een ?? in de topic naam, en lex mijn msn naam was gewoon boosheid voor als het waar zou zijn smile.gif

--------------------
Nothing seems to make sense, I'm tired, tired of if all, I've stopped searching for meanings... there are none.
Time heals nothing, all it does is make you more bitter, more twisted yet sucks the life out of you... leaving you too apathetic to search revenge.
Revenge on a society that has lied to you since the day you were born.
Only humanity would fill it's days with so much fucking missery to prove to itself it must be worth something.
To who?... to who are who are you worth something? Who would ever fucking miss you... who will miss you when you are dead?... I will tell you... no one
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
Pickle
Posted: Sep 27 2003, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

ultimate poster
Group Icon

dan is het goed smile.gif

--------------------