Posted: Jan 25 2004, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Satan's relative
Group Icon

Group: Full members
Member No.: 48

bron: textures.nl

on a more somber note...

After a period of collaborate consultation and well-thought-out predomination, the rest of the band has decided to end further cooperation with singer Pieter Verpaalen. This has to do solely with musical disagreements.
"We as well as any band stumble upon difficult choices on the path we walk. During our final conversations with Pieter, it was hard for us to keep musical and personal elements separated from each other. Together we've had a really cool time during gigs and in the rehearsal room. The five of us are convinced that Pieter will continue his musical career and easily find something else."

The Band

"I'm REALLY disappointed. But I have no choice but to accept your decision. The situation is as it is. On a musical level I'm not about to give in though. I'm certainly going to look for other musicians and as from now I'm available for other projects. Possibly, I'll be able to continue in the style I have in mind myself."

Pieter

In any case TEXTURES will continue as they ever have. They're currently looking for a new singer, for which there are already a couple of options available. The intention is to not cancel any shows.

de enige reden dat hij eruit is gekickt is omdat hij de enige lid was die nog een leven had

--------------------
Nothing seems to make sense, I'm tired, tired of if all, I've stopped searching for meanings... there are none.
Time heals nothing, all it does is make you more bitter, more twisted yet sucks the life out of you... leaving you too apathetic to search revenge.
Revenge on a society that has lied to you since the day you were born.
Only humanity would fill it's days with so much fucking missery to prove to itself it must be worth something.
To who?... to who are who are you worth something? Who would ever fucking miss you... who will miss you when you are dead?... I will tell you... no one
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Jan 25 2004, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

Group: Super Administrators
Member No.: 17

lijkt me erg hard als je uit een band word gezet en word zeker een hele verandering voor de band, als je van zanger veranderd.

--------------------
What is this hell you have put me through
Do as I say not as I do
pushed onto me what's wrong or right
hidden from this thing that they call live

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
King of the Damned
Posted: Jan 25 2004, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Satan's relative
Group Icon

het slaat ook helemaal nergens op, die gast was de enige die nog een relatie had, die fatsoenlijk uitging en naar concerten ging, die gast snapte tenminste dat als je veel voor je band doet dat je niet meteen je hele normale leven naar de klote moet helpen.... maarja daar dacht de rest blijkbaar anders over

--------------------
Nothing seems to make sense, I'm tired, tired of if all, I've stopped searching for meanings... there are none.
Time heals nothing, all it does is make you more bitter, more twisted yet sucks the life out of you... leaving you too apathetic to search revenge.
Only humanity would fill it's days with so much fucking missery to prove to itself it must be worth something.
To who?... to who are who are you worth something? Who would ever fucking miss you... who will miss you when you are dead?... I will tell you... no one
Def
Posted: Mar 16 2004, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Poster
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 117

Bullshit. Als je als band met zijn allen besluit om het helemaal te gaan maken moet je daar nu eenmaal heel erg veel voor inleveren, of je nu wilt of niet. Als je een tour van 6 weken krijgt aangeboden naar de USA moet je alles aan de kant willen gooien om die kans te maken. Als je van je muziek wilt leven op een gegeven moment moet je er alles voor doen. Zo niet, moet je opstappen. Klinkt heel hard, maar zo is het uiteindelijk wel.
PMEmail Poster
Seraphis
Posted: Apr 2 2004, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Satan's Child
Group Icon

Group: Board moderators
Member No.: 30

De zanger van Brainshake is er mee gekapt en is nu de nieuwe zanger van Textures.

--------------------
"Life is the success story of one and the failure of a dozen anonymous others" - Me
"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates
"Better to be man of great worth than to have possessions of great worth" - Pausanias of Sparta
PMEmail PosterMSN
King of the Damned
Posted: Apr 2 2004, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Satan's relative
Group Icon

oud nieuws biggrin.gif

--------------------

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0234 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]