Powered by Invision Power Board

Google

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> quotes, zet hier je favoriete uitspraken..
Seraphis
Posted: Jan 30 2005, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Satan's Child
Group Icon

Group: Board moderators
Member No.: 30

"Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."-Albert Einstein

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy then as parody"-Karl Marx

"I'm not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. People liberate themselves."- Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point."-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from cruelty of man."- Mahatma Gandhi

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."-Friedrich Nietzsche

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."-Noam Chomsky

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."-Plato

"Capitalists are no more capable of self-sacrifice than a man is capable of lifting himself up by his own bootstraps."-Vladimir Lenin

--------------------
"Life is the success story of one and the failure of a dozen anonymous others" - Me
"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates
"Better to be man of great worth than to have possessions of great worth" - Pausanias of Sparta
PMEmail PosterMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 01:38 AM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

Group: Super Administrators
Member No.: 17

Over het maken van software:

"A fool with a tool is still a fool"

"The software is done. We are just trying to get it to work."

--------------------
What is this hell you have put me through
Do as I say not as I do
pushed onto me what's wrong or right
hidden from this thing that they call live

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
Mannimaniac
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

Poster
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart.
Henri Frederic Amiel

Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience.
George-Louis de Buffon

We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
Albert Einstein

What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.
Sigmund Freud

I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
Woodrow Wilson

Common sense is not so common.
Voltaire

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Dolly Parton

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
Mark Twain

A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks forward to a better day, a more tranquil night, and a bright, infinite future.
Leonard Bernstein

The revolution is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters.
Fidel Castro

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
Mohandas Gandhi

What luck for rulers, that men do not think.
Adolf Hitler...... ohmy.gif

PMEmail PosterMSN
Mannimaniac
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Poster
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

Nog een paar,..?

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth.
Jean Cocteau

Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash.
Leonard Cohen

I am a hard-core believer that the clean desktop is the way to go... At the same time, we told OEMs that if they were going to put a bunch of icons on the desktop, then so were we.
Jim Allchin

The Internet is not just one thing, it's a collection of things - of numerous communications networks that all speak the same digital language.
Jim Clark

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
Albert Einstein

The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
Bill Gates

I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours.
John F. Kennedy

A friend called me up the other day and talked about investing in a dot-com that sells lobsters. Internet lobsters. Where will this end? The next day he sent me a huge package of lobsters on ice. How low can you stoop?
Donald Trump

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
John F. Kennedy

Peace begins with a smile.
Mother Teresa....... biggrin.gif

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa

Even Castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually.
Jimi Hendrix

It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life.
Jimi Hendrix

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

Once you're dead you're made for life.
Jimi Hendrix

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
Jimi Hendrix
Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet.
Bob Marley

Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
Bob Marley

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.
Bob Marley

Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
Bob Marley

Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow.
Bob Marley

I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side.I stand for God's side.
Bob Marley

I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car.
Bob Marley

If you get down and quarell everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.
Bob Marley

Just can't live that negative way... make way for the positive day!
Bob Marley

Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The sigularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth.
Bob Marley

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!
Bob Marley

Man is a universe within himself.
Bob Marley

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
Bob Marley

My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.
Bob Marley

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger. The words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.
Bob Marley

Rastafari not a culture, it's a reality.
Bob Marley

The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall.
Bob Marley

The power of philosophy floats through my head, light like a feather, heavy as lead.
Bob Marley

The stone that the builder refused to lay should always be the head corners stone. You're a builder baby; here I am a stone.
Bob Marley

singer.gif tongue.gif

PMEmail PosterMSN
Alcaine
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Satan's friend
Group Icon

Group: Board moderators
Member No.: 21

Cocteau was inderdaad een schertsfiguur, en dan niet eens door leugens, maar door te schijnen.

De Buffon had een prachtige vrouw, hij dankte god er ook dagelijks voor laugh.gif

Die van Hitler staat er al een paar keer, maar hij blijft mooi.

Zat een mooie van Einstein tussen, en die van Voltaire blijft geweldig.
(het heet bij ons gezond, of boeren verstand wat ik beide een vreemde benaming vind)

--------------------
Everything comes with a price and is sold with lies
Everthing has different sides and comes with hooks and eyes
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
Mavaine
Posted: Mar 8 2005, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Satan's Child
Group Icon

Group: Full members
Member No.: 69

Genot in Chaos

--------------------
De Vlam van stil verlangen wordt Vuur en gaat schreeuwen
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Topic Options Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0231 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]