MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Jan 6 2005, 02:22 AM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

Group: Super Administrators
Member No.: 17

bravewords.com meld:

CHILDREN OF BODOM - Tentative Release Date Set For New Album, Vinyl Re-Releases In February

According to the CHILDREN OF BODOM fansite Scythes-of-Bodom.com, bassist Henkka T. Blacksmith has revealed that the band's next album will be recorded in Helsinki, Finland with producer Mikki Karmila, but it won't be recorded at their usual Finnvox Studios stomping ground. Recording was due to begin in March, but there may be a delay due to frontman Alexi Laiho breaking his arm a couple weeks ago. In any case, a tentative release date for the new album has been set for August 29th in Finland (through Spinefarm) and September 3rd for the rest of the world (through Universal).

In other news, COB's entire catalogue, including the Tokyo Warhearts live album, will be re-released as double vinyl packages in February and March. Bonus tracks are expected to appear on the second LP in each package. More details as we get them.

--------------------
What is this hell you have put me through
Do as I say not as I do
pushed onto me what's wrong or right
hidden from this thing that they call live

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

scythes-of-bodom.com meld:

The upcoming fifth Children Of Bodom album will be called "Are You Dead Yet" and it is scheduled to be released 21st September 2005.

As previously reported, the band is currently in studio recording the album. The drumtracks are already done and the guitars and bass are up next. Alexi and Janne appeared at the Finnish radioshow Takahuone on YleX early this morning. They were interviewed about their experiences on the road.

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

bravewords.com meld:

CHILDREN OF BODOM - New Album To Feature "Some Completely New Influences"

According to the CHILDREN OF BODOM fan site Scythes-of-Bodom.com, in a recent interview with the Finnish music magazine Soundi frontman Alexi Laiho said that the band's forthcoming album, Are You Dead Yet?, will feature "some completely new influences". The album will be more straightforward than Hate Crew Deathroll and will contain some industrial elements. But, have no fear, the trademark vocals and lightning fast guitar and keyboard solos will be in place as expected.

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

metalfan.nl meld:

Children Of Bodom's nieuwe album

Children Of Bodom fans kunnen 19 september in hun agenda markeren, want dan komt het nieuwe album van de Finnen uit. Het album, getiteld Aren't You Dead Yet? werd opgenomen met producer Mikko Karmila, die ook verantwoordelijk was voor de mix van hun vorige cd Hate Crew Deathroll. Wie niet tot 19 september kan wachten kan op 17 augustus al de In Your Face single kopen, waarvoor de band onder andere ook een cover van Britney Spears' eerste single heeft opgenomen.

lees hier verder voor de tracklist en de cover-art

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Aug 12 2005, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

zwaremetalen.com meld:

Children of Bodom zet Britney Spears cover online

Children of Bodom heeft een mp3 in radio-uitzendkwaliteit van een cover van het Britney Spears nummer Oops I did it again online gezet.
De cover zal op de aankomende single In Your Face verschijnen en is downloadbaar via DEZE locatie.

Deze In Your Face single, die deze maand moet gaan uitkomen via Spinefarm records, zal de volgende tracks bevatten:
  • In Your Face
  • Oops I Did It Again
  • In Your Face (censored version)

De release van het volledige album Are You Dead Yet? staat gepland voor 19 september.

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
SoaD-KoRn21
Posted: Aug 13 2005, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

satanlike poster
Group Icon

Group: Board moderators
Member No.: 139

Hij is wel leuk smile.gif

--------------------
Judge me not, I am only human after all
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
beast_89
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

satanlike poster
Group Icon

Group: Full members
Member No.: 131

wel een cool nummer.

--------------------
user posted image
DEMON OF THE FALL
In the eyes of madness no soul survives

More Art Of The Beast
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
MetalfanBlackness
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Satan's inspiration
Group Icon

blabbermouth.net meld:

CHILDREN OF BODOM's new album, "Are You Dead Yet?", has entered the Finnish album chart at position No. 1. View the whole chart at this location. The CD has also sold 21,000 copies in Japan in its first week of release, where it debuted at No. 17.

"Are You Dead Yet?" is scheduled for release in the U.S. on October 25 via Spinefarm Records. The album has been declared to be one of the first priority UMG international releases through Universal's Fontana Distribution system. The U.S. version includes a previously unreleased bonus track that is exclusive to the U.S. release ó a cover of the RAMONES classic "Somebody Put Something In My Drink".

CHILDREN OF BODOM's forthcoming fifth album is the follow-up to 2003's "Hate Crew Deathroll", which has sold in excess of 200,000 copies worldwide. The band recently filmed a video for the track "In Your Face" with Katapult Productions, who have previously worked with RAMMSTEIN, among others.

--------------------
Do as I say not as I do

MfB forum
PMUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0237 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]